- 12-14-2013, 04:13 PM #1
I know that Windows 8 / RT have Xbox 360 controller support (initially thought only to be for wired controllers, but also work for wireless ones). Is there currently--or will there eventually be--support for Xbox One controllers? I'd love to use it on my Surface RT to play certain games like Pac-Man CE DX+. If no support now, is this something they could patch in with a Surface update, or if it doesn't work now it never can?
02-15-2014, 09:55 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Is there any word on whether the receiver will be more conventional than the one for the 360 controller? The whole 6' cord with a giant fob on the end is a little dated. Plus it never really worked that great in my opinion. The Logitech F710 uses a little dongle like modern wireless controllers. Am I to assume that Logitech is more technologically advanced than Microsoft? I should hope not.
- By colinkiama in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 24Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:09 AM
- By yorkshiretea in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 06:38 AM
- By doomtuba in forum Dell Venue 8 ProReplies: 7Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:53 PM
- By A895 in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2013, 03:48 PM
- By yorkshiretea in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2013, 01:30 PM