The Official "ADD FOR DESTINY" thread

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
If anyone has a code they can spare for me i would truly appreciate it. This game has been largely off my radar and would like to try it out.

GT: BlindandCynical

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Codes don't go out until tomorrow - the 23rd. The Beta on XBOX One officially begins at 10am pacific (or 1pm eastern). Hopefully codes won't be released right at that time - so then the servers are jammed and nobody gets to 'officially' play it until later that day. We'll see though.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Codes don't go out until tomorrow - the 23rd. The Beta on XBOX One officially begins at 10am pacific (or 1pm eastern). Hopefully codes won't be released right at that time - so then the servers are jammed and nobody gets to 'officially' play it until later that day. We'll see though.
Yeah I saw that on the FAQ right after I posted that last post. I hope it doesn't jam the servers. I plan on posting add long as I can lol.. We'll see I guess

3earnhardt3

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
If anyone has a spare code I would appreciate it greatly, I haven't played an MMO since guild wars and I've watched hours of gameplay video but still can't decide without hands-on time with it, and my budget is severely limited atm. Thanks in advance!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Gamertag: JamesDax3 Location: Philadelphia, PA

Oh btw.... HQ92C-9HKCJ-WK377-W6XTW-F4QKZ

Your welcome. ��
Thanks for giving a code away. There's a ton of people here here would like to try it. Also added to the list. Good to see another user from PA.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I cant seem to get the installig to start? It says installing, but no apparent progress.

EDIT: Nvm now it started working

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Everyone be sure to share this thread anywhere there's Windows Phone Central users so we can get a good community going.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
My very brief impressions...

Plays like Halo mixed with Borderlands. That's pretty good for me. I've only played like 20 minutes. I had to try it out after my run this morning! Beat the first mission and made it to the City. Level 2 so far.

Can't wait to play with some friends this evening.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I just did the intro level, a few things to note:

I hate the stupid mouse pointer. I don't know why they made the UI act like you're on a PC, rather than just having it scroll across the boxes of colors while doing character customization or upgrading things. It's not unbearable, but given that the game hasn't been announced as a PC title, I don't get what they did that for.

The gameplay's OK. I mean, they don't give you a legitimate tutorial, nor do they need to, because it handles like Call of Duty, except your grenade is LB, not RB, and melee is RB instead of RS. I definitely need to play more before I pass any real judgment though, because it felt pretty hand-holdy in the intro, with the enemies mostly being incredibly easy and useless.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Got the game downloaded haven't played it yet tho. I'll be on for an hour or two after work (5PM CST) if anyone wants to play.

GT: BlindandCynical

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Looking for more people to PvE with, not really fond of PvP in this game. People with goldens destroy you instantly especially if they maxed them. I've seen some HIGH LEVEL dungeons (Lots of level 15's) but the moment I step into them with all uncommon gear I get the one hit death. ): Parkouring is fun though, and so is the Tower lol! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb