- 10-08-2014, 04:25 AM #1
As Windows Central's Xbox One coverage increases, we want to interact with the community more as well. One great way to do that is by forming clans and playing together! This thread will list all official Windows Central clans for Xbox One games, along with instructions for joining. Please join up if you own these games, and use this thread to discuss the games and clan-related matters.
Windows Central clans:
- Forza Horizon 2 (review): Once you start your fourth Championship, you unlock the ability to join car clubs. Just search for the club name Windows Central or the club tag WPCe and join up!
- Forza Horizon 3 (review): Once you unlock your fifth Festival Expansion, you unlock the ability to join car clubs. Just search for the club name Windows Central or the club tag WinC and join up!
- Gems of War (review): The guild is full, but spots occasionally open up. High level players who play daily, PM me with your character name and Gamertag.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection: This game lacks true clan support, but (once you unlock the feature) you can set your clan to Windows Central in order to show your appreciation of our site.
- Neverwinter (Guild guide): All players welcome, but we're especially seeking high level players. If you play a lot and you're willing to donate to the Guild Stronghold coffers, PM or message me with your character name(s) and Gamertag.
- Warframe (review): Clans are invite-only. Just post your Gamertag here, or send a a private message or Xbox Live message to my Gamertag (EastX). You must have already played Warframe and not currently be in a clan to receive the invite.
- Worms Battlegrounds (review): Head to Battlegrounds and then choose to join the WPCentral clan.
Last edited by Paul Acevedo; 10-14-2016 at 11:33 AM.
- 10-12-2014, 03:01 PM #2
Warframe clan requirements and expectations
Clans work a little differently in Warframe than in some other games. For instance, the number of clan members is strictly limited unless we upgrade our capacity. Upgrading the capacity increases the cost of all Clan Dojo upgrades, so we only want to do that when absolutely necessary.
- Before asking to join the clan, ask yourself: do you play Warframe nearly every day? If you only play once a week or less frequently, you shouldn't join a clan.
- Once you join the clan, you must craft a Clan Key in order to be able to visit the Clan Dojo and participate in clan-related activities. Do so immediately!
- Clan members need to contribute to the clan, not just by playing a lot, but by donating resources to help with Clan Dojo upgrades. How do you do that? While inside the dojo, find rooms with research projects in progress. Donate whatever resources you can spare to those projects.
- When you see other clan members online, be sure to join their squads and help them complete missions!
We want you to stick with the clan, helping to advance it and gaining the benefits that come from it. But if you ever find yourself not playing any more, be sure to send me a message on Xbox Live or through the game (EastX) and then leave the clan. We'll try to fill the spot with a new active member, and you'll always be welcome to return in the future.
Last edited by Paul Acevedo; 01-06-2015 at 12:24 PM.
01-03-2016, 02:09 PM #4
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Any updates to this list for 2016? I have just started playing the Preview for Ark: Survival Evolved and seems like a good thing to be on this list in the future when it gets fully released. Also for NeverWinter, more recently Gems of War I have seen you talk about as well.
01-12-2016, 10:38 AM #5
- 24 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hy we are in the process of making a NeverWinter clan for WC. We just need a group of 5 to kick start it. Hoping we can do this Friday 1/15/16 night 8-12 Central time(hope i have the night off to join in). Im gonna point Paul to this post so he can see it. hope we get some people interested in joining.
- 01-21-2016, 09:42 AM #7
The Halo 5 Spartan Company's not on the list, though the thing is deader than King Tut, it seems. 343 is adding a new armor and helmet to Halo 5 that requires your Spartan Company to complete Commendations, but ours has barely done anything, which sucks.
03-10-2016, 09:53 PM #8
- 21 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 10-14-2016, 11:34 AM #10
We have a Forza Horizon 3 Car Club now. Please join us, all Horizon 3 players!
Once you unlock your fifth Festival Expansion, you unlock the ability to join car clubs. Just search for the club name Windows Central or the club tag WinC and join up!
- By Blacklac in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:10 PM
- By WPCentral Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:03 AM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2014, 09:42 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2014, 09:20 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2014, 07:11 PM