Updated to NXE last night Twitch issues -

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
anybody have the new update and have issues broadcasting using twitch? When i open twitch, it opens fine, but when i go to broadcast, it says i need to snap twitch to broadcast. So i press the snap twitch button on the screen and it doenst do anything.

Also, how do you snap now, before if you open twitch or some other apps, it would auto snap or if you double hit the xbox button it will snap or go to yoru snap selection to snap or unsnap. The double xbox button press is gone now in the new preview, so how do you snap ?

Any solutions?

if anybody is reading this, i would recommend you to op out of this preview, it is buggy, laggy, and pretty terrible. It may cause hyou to have live issues as well, i had to spend an hour figuring out why the console thought i was signed into live, but when trying to cnonect to games, it thinkgs my live is not connected. Had to remove my profile, reset the console and reset router to get it to work.

I would go to networks and run a test, says everything is fine, then go to play a game online, can't connect.

Kevin_Sears

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey dkp23 I just tested and was able to reproduce this by opening destiny then going into Twitch (Full Screen not snapped) and trying to have it snap directly from the Broadcast option and it would not work.

They Snap feature is not gone from the double-press of the Xbox button. What you need to do is open your game, double-tap the Xbox button and Snap is at the very button (looks like a TV Monitor) then choose Twitch from that list, after that you'll be able to Broadcast without trouble!

I've seen other people having the issues with it saying you're not connected, not sure if there's a permanent fix for that I did not have the problem. I've only had minor issues with it but it is a preview so a lot of issues expected fair warning to anyone that is not used to betas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3