Neverwinter - Windows Central Guild Discussion

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Which reminds me might have to invest in some artifacts so I can get at least one to legendary to, tis a right pain but what can you do!

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
A few announcements:

We're hosting a Neverwinter: The Maze Engine streaming contest on Twitch on Saturday, May 7 at 6pm PT/9pm ET. During this stream, viewers will be able to win a premium mount (and possibly another prize). It's very important that a lot of guild members appear in the game and participate in the activities we choose to show the audience, so please plan to be playing during that time, as well as watching and participating in the actual Twitch stream chat on another device. Note that some content we stream will require player levels of 60+ or 70.

Second, I will be heading to Boston for PAX East on Thursday, April 21 and returning late on Monday the 25th. Between now and my return, I won't be able to play very much due to work-related reasons. But I'll be there this Sunday morning, of course. Please be sure you show up for the Sunday get together while I'm gone on the 24th, and try to team up with your fellow guild members other days too! IccyAsd and Viva la Wong are in charge whenever I'm not around.

Be sure to say hi in Guild Chat when you sign on, and say bye when you sign off! We've noticed a lot of guild members who are willing to team up when asked, but otherwise do not communicate or behave socially on their own. Guild members should be teaming up and helping each other often, and that won't happen unless other people know when you're around. Players who are set to appear as offline especially should be making the effort to communicate in guild chat. Remember to consult our chat guide if you've forgotten how to chat in the game.

We'd like to recruit 1-2 new officers to help with guild management and team ups. To qualify, you need to play often (5+ days per week), participate in most Sunday meetups, be extremely savvy about the game, use guild chat extensively, and be willing to actively use Skype for communicating with other officers. I'm not sure we have anyone who meets all of those qualifications right now, but if anyone wants to step up their game (so to speak), we'd be happy to give you a shot.

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hope everyone is making the most of the double refining. Just don't do what I did and accidentally delete enchantments cause it's expensive to get back! Might have to put buying an epic mount off for the time being, or maybe ill have to put some pennies into the virtual wallet instead!

For anyone (in the uk at least) if you buy Zen with real money purchase it from the Russian marketplace as you get more Zen for your pennies (around 2500 Zen for 950 rubles which is roughly ?10. Also good for getting games cheaper to)

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hope everyone is making the most of the double refining. Just don't do what I did and accidentally delete enchantments cause it's expensive to get back! Might have to put buying an epic mount off for the time being, or maybe ill have to put some pennies into the virtual wallet instead!

For anyone (in the uk at least) if you buy Zen with real money purchase it from the Russian marketplace as you get more Zen for your pennies (around 2500 Zen for 950 rubles which is roughly ?10. Also good for getting games cheaper to)

i wish i had stored enough refinement stones before double refinement, still didnt manage to get my artifact weapon to epic yet, dont understand how ppl could have go mystic it takes ages... Using feeders takes a big amount of resource too, AD for artifact and bag spaces to keep them all the way to next double refinement...

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
It took around 100 green resonance stones for me to get from rank 15 to 35 on my artifact weapon. Just got to do a whole lot of farming or of you have a fair amount of money to spend then there's always that way. Unless you're cheap like moi!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Disappointed I couldn't get to the party today. I thought I was just going to breakfast and coming back home, but I got dragged to my family's until about 8 PM. I'll be around most of the week on my Xbox, so just ask if you need me. I'm usually just on to set professions and maybe make a little progress on ToD or Spinward Rise.

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Managed to get everything to at least purple and got my artifact weapon levelled up so will probably save things up for a while. Also got a mount and it looks pretty cool although it looks like I'm having some sort of seizure every time I'm riding around! Ah well spent around 6000 Zen so it's been quite productive for moi. Hope it's been the same for you to!

AlucardHS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Ok guys I have decided to upgrade Mighty Vee into a paladin. Thus delete and start over. Why do this well yall know why also the guild could use one. So yea this will be great for the end of the month project

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok guys I have decided to upgrade Mighty Vee into a paladin. Thus delete and start over. Why do this well yall know why also the guild could use one. So yea this will be great for the end of the month project

Not sure if it's too late, remember to transfer your gold and AD to yr alt b4 u delete him. You can buy Zen at a lower rate then cancel yr purchase on alt to place the AD on him (legal way to transfer).

After that if you need an invite you can msg me.

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone successfully beat Tiamat yet? I've joined the battle a couple of times and killed one head the first time, and 2 the second time. Is it even possible to defeat Tiamat? Right now, it seems to be a pretty worthless thing to try. Each battle lasts 15-20 minutes, I die a few times, and in the end get one resonance stone and some dragon coins. Has anyone had a better experience with Tiamat?

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just out of sheer luck my first (and so far only) Tiamat run was great. I didn't even plan to do it until someone announced it, and tons of people showed up. It was pretty organized with experienced people directing everyone which head to attack, when to stop attacking, and when to make the final kills. I'm sure I had an insignificant contribution to the effort but it was neat to be a part of it.

Good to hear. I'll keep trying then. Did you get any good loot for a successful kill?

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Good to hear. I'll keep trying then. Did you get any good loot for a successful kill?

I guess the most valuable item you can get from successful win it's the orb of Tiamat, an artifact for DC. With the Tiamat coffer not even on tier1 its kinda of a miracle if you ever get it lol

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I tend to not do the Tiamat run cause I never really get far but I'm sure it's fun for some people so good luck to everyone trying in the future!

Been spamming Well of Dragon's for things to sell since I need at least 1 million diamonds for the next weapon enchantment upgrade so I've only been able to put dragon coins in the coffer. Hopefully it comes in handy for something at least!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb