02-15-2017 06:11 PM
490 1234 ...
tools
    Im stuck at stronghold. Can't interact with anything. I hope they fix it soon. Thinking of getting The Division since its mmorpg.
    01-28-2016 06:44 PM
    Im stuck at stronghold. Can't interact with anything. I hope they fix it soon. Thinking of getting The Division since its mmorpg.
    I'm going to be all over it. I spent some time in the beta today, and plan to do so more this weekend. It feels so great, minus some character control complaints (the dodge roll is erratic and rounding cover can be too slow). Honestly, the main complaint I'm going to have will be the same as Destiny, that the actual RPG elements seem to be almost entirely based on gear, and not character progression. You have 3 trees and a total of 12 talents, I think it was. That's not even real RPG design, no depth at all. However, the world looks amazing and seems to have pretty good size, the guns feels really good, and it's reasonably difficult (I did one of the 3 major starting missions solo on the harder of the two difficulties, and it gave me some issues).

I'm hoping there's a bit more AI complexity as well, because they'll attempt flanking tactics, but mostly one at a time. IF they did it in pairs/groups, it could really ratchet up the intensity, rather than having slow funnels of dumb, clunky AI enemies who legitimately hop about like chimps when they get close. Still, I'm stoked for The Division, it's looking like a strong option after Destiny seemed to make a total mess of itself.
    01-29-2016 01:49 AM
    Regarding the interact issue (i.e. massive bug that kills all desire to play), there a post in the ArcGames forums discussing this along with some possible short-term fixes: Neverwinter | Arc Games
    01-29-2016 03:38 PM
    Regarding the interact issue (i.e. massive bug that kills all desire to play), there a post in the ArcGames forums discussing this along with some possible short-term fixes: Neverwinter | Arc Games
    Yeah I fixed it with shutting down the Xbox without instant on, it will happen again just temp fix
    01-29-2016 07:59 PM
    Yeah I fixed it with shutting down the Xbox without instant on, it will happen again just temp fix
    Glad I missed out on that during my trip! Sounds like it has been fixed now.
    01-31-2016 04:21 PM
    Glad I missed out on that during my trip! Sounds like it has been fixed now.
    Yeah it's been fix by a 15mins server restart, the issue lasted for 2-3days, could have solved it in a day not sure what's the dev thinking about.
    01-31-2016 06:33 PM
    Reminder! This weekend, guild members receive double Guild Marks for donations to the guild stronghold coffer. These guild marks will allow you to purchase unique endgame equipment once we build the Guild Marketplace a bit down the line.

Additionally, Stronghold Chests that contain important items to donate to the coffer are on sale for 25% off right now. So is the Stronghold Starter Pack, which normally sells for $35 in Zen. Get it for $26.50 worth of Zen this weekend. It includes 8 valuable chests and one 36-slot bag for 1 character. Great time to get it if you've been wanting another bag or to help the guild advance faster.

Be sure to do your guild dailies and donate every day during this weekend! And don't forget, next weekend is Double XP Weekend! That will be the best time to advance in the game. And to sweeten the pot, we'll have a Twitch stream with a unique mount giveaway on Saturday the 13th at 6pm Pacific. Don't miss it!
    02-05-2016 05:58 AM
    Is there any way to convert gold to astral diamonds in the game? I know you can do diamonds for zen, but I'm sitting on 200 gold at the moment, and I can't even donate it to the guild because we're "full".
    02-05-2016 06:38 AM
    Is there any way to convert gold to astral diamonds in the game? I know you can do diamonds for zen, but I'm sitting on 200 gold at the moment, and I can't even donate it to the guild because we're "full".
    Can't convert gold to astral diamond, only way is to buy items with gold from player then sell it on AH for astral diamond. Some users do sell event item for gold, like the purse event 2 days back? I bought 2 big chest for 210gold, can probably go 30k AD each but I open them :P
    02-05-2016 07:09 AM
    Do you guys feel any lag or rubber banding today while playing? I'm having terrible lag, tried restarting router and everything it's the same, only started happening since 1-2 days ago after some small patch...
    02-05-2016 11:32 AM
    I haven't seen any "extra" lag the last couple days, but the Denial of Service attacks have been off and on the past week or so. You can never tell when they pop up. I'm just one data point, but it hasn't changed for me since the patch.

I noticed that we've had several people obtain level 70 (or are very close). A few things that might help knowing is that you probably aren't ready for epic dungeons yet. I now that they are allowed for item level 1600 and higher, but they are too tough to complete at that item level. The rule of thumb is to add 400 to that limit. So Tier 1 epic dungeons will really need an item level of 2000 (instead of 1600) to be "do-able".

So what's a fresh lvl 70 to do? Get some boons and better gear (level that artifact weapon). You should start in Sharandar area first, Dread Ring second, Icewind Dale third and then Well of Dragons. That's the order in increasing difficulty. As you complete the campaigns, you'll unlock boons that will make your character much more powerful.

I would love to start doing some raiding as a guild. If we can get 5 lvl 70s, then we can at least try a Epic Shores of Tuern and you can see how it works in practice. My bubble pally is at iLvl 2000, so I can bring the bubble.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    02-05-2016 04:07 PM
    What are these "guild dailies?" I've yet to see them, where are they acquired?
    02-05-2016 06:26 PM
    What are these "guild dailies?" I've yet to see them, where are they acquired?
    You need to visit guild stronghold from the map, talking to npc will get u a few dailies, they give lots of XP not too difficult to achieve.
    02-05-2016 07:19 PM
    You need to visit guild stronghold from the map, talking to npc will get u a few dailies, they give lots of XP not too difficult to achieve.
    I got them. They just took an extra level to get. Everything said they showed at level 20, but I got them at 21.
    02-06-2016 03:22 AM
    I finally hit level 70....now what? :)

I got my "artifact" weapon from the last quest on Spinward Rise (I got lucky and the guards of the seed were gone), I unlocked Sharandar...but that's about it. I did try to do one of the new Stonghold quests and got smoked by some random group of creatures. Is it just a matter of going through the quests in Sharandar?
    02-08-2016 09:56 AM
    I finally hit level 70....now what? :)

I got my "artifact" weapon from the last quest on Spinward Rise (I got lucky and the guards of the seed were gone), I unlocked Sharandar...but that's about it. I did try to do one of the new Stonghold quests and got smoked by some random group of creatures. Is it just a matter of going through the quests in Sharandar?
    Yeah start doing quest in Sharandar then dread ring, will get extra boon from there
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    02-08-2016 11:06 AM
    Im almost lvl70 and i need some help getting the 2nd artifact. Can you guys help me later? I made it to the dungeon but i die easily. Thanks
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    02-08-2016 06:15 PM
    Heads up! We're running a cool contest. Whoever donates the most Surplus (level 60+ items) to the guild coffer by the end of Wednesday will receive a special Green Owlbear mount that can't be bought or earned in-game.

We'll also be giving out this mount during Saturday's Neverwinter stream, but donating the most during this contest will guarantee you get one on Thursday. Just keep playing areas that drop level 60+ items, donate them all to the coffer, and then message me here or on Xbox Live (EastX) if you think you qualify for the win.

Good luck, and let's get that guild Farm built!
    02-08-2016 11:04 PM
    Im almost lvl70 and i need some help getting the 2nd artifact. Can you guys help me later? I made it to the dungeon but i die easily. Thanks
    I'll help you, msg me in game when you see me on? IccyAsd
    02-09-2016 01:03 AM
    Thanks Iccy but i tried it again solo and i finished it. Now stronghold DQ kinda hard.
    02-09-2016 08:20 AM
    Thanks Iccy but i tried it again solo and i finished it. Now stronghold DQ kinda hard.
    Yeah stronghold daily for lvl70 some is just too hard, need the extra help from all the lvl70. Soon we will organize some event, now most of the coffer is full need surplus and gems so we can get farm going else we can't even donate anymore.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    02-09-2016 09:23 AM
    If only this "work" thing wouldn't get in the way of guild activities!

Kinda hard? I can't get through that first group of 5 creatures. I think I killed one once....so, I'm at 1 out of 100 on that Stronghold quest.
    02-09-2016 12:42 PM
    If only this "work" thing wouldn't get in the way of guild activities!

Kinda hard? I can't get through that first group of 5 creatures. I think I killed one once....so, I'm at 1 out of 100 on that Stronghold quest.
    Ill be on later so just inv me for any instances we could try or any that needs help.
    Paul Acevedo likes this.
    02-09-2016 08:02 PM
    Here's the Green Owlbear mount we're giving out in the Surplus donation contest. It adds 80% movement speed (not 110% as we'd hoped). The mount is not an account-wide unlock, but it can be transferred between characters on your account via the Shared Bank.

Keep donating until the contest ends Thursday morning! And remember, you'll have another chance to win the mount during this Saturday's Neverwinter stream.
    Last edited by Paul Acevedo; 02-10-2016 at 12:24 AM.
    02-09-2016 11:55 PM
    I'll have to settle for Saturday. Still only at 34. Cool of PW to offer prizes for bother anyway.
    02-10-2016 12:13 AM
490 1234 ...