02-15-2017 06:11 PM
490 ... 181920
tools
    Ok the fishing may be tedious, but giving medicine to the refugees is a total pain!! I hate that quest lol

Oh and yesterday I finally spent a bit of money on this game ($25 Canadian)...and it decides to crash on me 7 times since....
    10-28-2016 01:57 PM
    Good to see you guys chatting on forum to keep it "alive" :P

Daily quest in this new campaign is a pain in the *** and time consuming too, but after doing it awhile you could probably find the best place to find them like herbs/goblin/skin. Manage to open up Cold Run (3rd map) today, enemies here by far the hardest i would say, mostly giants they have too much health and they hit hard. Now we have like 9 dailies for this new campaign, in order to complete this campaign as fast as possible i think the only way to do so its to complete them all without missing a day, once its fully unlock we could probably drop all the dailies since 50 vonidblod per quest isnt alot, doing HE's makes it back faster.

Btw on mod10.5 they were suppose to implement a change in dungeon key not allowing us to peek at the content before consuming the keys, looks like they have pulled back.

Copied from the forum :P

Quote:- strumslinger

As you may have heard, we recently announced, and put up on Preview, a new system for dungeon keys wherein viewing rewards would no longer be an option without using the key. Then you spoke to us: loudly, clearly and - amazingly so and in many ways - that this breaks something in the game that you have relied upon. A fail safe for checking to see if you are going to use your keys on loot - at least loot that is a return on investment on the key and time in the dungeon. Our forward looking goal has always been to be able to create better rewards tables in those (and other) chests, but we needed to secure the dungeon chest system first. We totally put the cart before the horse here. Were all sorry for the heartache such a half move has caused.

What good is first change without the second part?! I think you all were pretty clear on that, and you are right! When Im reading on the forums that Aulduron opened 1,000 chests and used only a dozen keys on rewards he liked, this made me get my team really looking into the bigger issue here. The Rewards. Not just the rewards but the percentage chances of getting them.

We hear you. I hear you. We are going to fix this.

So, heres what we are going to do. We are pulling back the dungeon key change for our upcoming update, Sea of Moving Ice, and scheduling time to evaluate and rebuild the rewards for the dungeon chests. This change will still happen, but when it does it will be with better rewards and a much better chance of actually getting the chase loot. Once the change is in, the plan is to schedule updates to these rewards each major expansion so that there is reason to revisit the dungeons.

With that in mind, we would love to hear from you. What do you want to see in your Dungeon chests? Im serious about this. Your feedback is important. Reply in this post!

Regards,
    Thomas Mimic King Foss
    11-02-2016 03:33 AM
    Good stuff Iccy. Yeah I'm getting close to unlocking the 3rd area. Haven't done too much farming of the HEs there yet (Was busy trick or treating in the game and getting refinement items and building up Jewelcrafting so I could make some gems for the guild coffer).

I read about the delay on the dungeon chest key. Makes sense that we shouldn't be able to peek and good thing they doubled back and plan on making the rewards more worthwhile because other than Demogorgon's Girdle of Might, I have never gotten anything spectacular from a chest (maybe my +5 ring of Vanishing if you consider that spectacular for a CW lol). The Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting I got was a drop from the boss.

Anyways trying to get my IL high enough while I build up the new campaign so I can get in to the new Epic Dungeon with my guildmates. Started getting some cheap Everfrost Resistant Armor to build that requirement up as well.
    11-02-2016 04:25 PM
    Siege of Neverwinter - for my Control Wizard, should I aim to get the Banner artifact or should I get the Mount and the Archer Companion?
    11-16-2016 04:55 PM
    I just wanted to take a second to inform everyone about a free Respec token loophole I found.
    first you must have a free character slot,

2nd make a new toon and run him up the campaign ladder to finishing never death graveyard,

third report to the lady whole sells stuff in the room behind lord neverember,use 6 symbols of tempus to buy a retraining token which is account bound and pass to your main, voila, free Respec!

If you need another token delete said character and repeat!

Grumble
    11-16-2016 06:02 PM
    Thanks Tizzle. I haven't done much with my alts yet. How much play time approximately is it up to that point?
    11-17-2016 03:34 PM
    It's prolly 3 to 6 hrs depends on how much dps u do, more dps will get u through faster
    11-17-2016 10:17 PM
    its been sometime i last posted here, just wanted to let you guys know we started a "Neverwinter Online WC" club on Xbox, we can communicate there if its easier for others to access, Xbox App is available on Win10 PC/Mobile. Please join us there whoever that has not join yet :)
    11-18-2016 12:27 AM
    Would be nice for those of us that have limited time to play this blockbuster weekend if someone that has time could keep the guild in the loop with "good stuff" to not miss.
    11-24-2016 11:01 PM
    01-03-2017 05:42 PM
    Its been ages i last posted here lol, most ppl have moved on to club.

Had to post the new Sea of Moving Ice treasure map here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ddmsrealm-neverwinter-master-treasure-map.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	445.2 KB 
ID:	133367

The map it self isnt very clear i have no idea why they wanted to use those symbols instead of ABC/123 lol

here is the fishing map Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sy56SHF.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	133366

Found another treasure map, choose the 1 that you think its clearer for you lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sea-of-Moving-Ice-Map-in-a-Bottle-locations.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	133368
    Last edited by IccyAsd; 01-18-2017 at 12:59 AM.
    01-18-2017 12:39 AM
    Cool. Thanks for sharing Iccy!
    01-18-2017 06:28 PM
    This is cool but I think I'm gonna hit 3k and finish iwd b4 I start SKT, this is all so foreign to me fishing treasure I'm kinda lost
    01-18-2017 06:41 PM
    Thanks IccyAsd for posting this
    01-22-2017 10:59 PM
    SKT is a freaking GRIND lol
    At least I got two Diamonds for refining while digging treasure.
    02-15-2017 06:11 PM
490 ... 181920