Show us your Xbox Design Lab controllers!

Richard Devine

Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
xbox-design-lab.jpg

Microsoft is now going to let folks design their own wild colored custom controllers for the Xbox One. While they might not be shipping for a while yet, there's plenty of fun being had whipping up your own dream controller!

So, throw them in here! Let's see what you've got!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Too limited colors... too bad, you can do this to your own current Xbox one controller with kits from ebay for under $10-15....Just need to pull it apart to do.... Not ver hard...

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Too limited colors... too bad, you can do this to your own current Xbox one controller with kits from ebay for under $10-15....Just need to pull it apart to do.... Not ver hard...

Yeah, I was disappointed in the colors as well. The red is especially poor. That, and I wish they let you choose the colors of the accessories/accents individually, instead of making all triggers and bumpers the same.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
But this is only $20 more, no labor or chance of messing anything up, and it's the newer controller.

Not for me, but I see both sides :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo