Sea Of Theives - I'm in, who else?

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Just started downloading Sea Of Thieves after getting a message on Xbox Live it was ready for me to test!

Anyone else? Would like to start in a group.

stjeffy86

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I am in the insider program but wasn't chosen for the Alpha test this week :( I am very excited about this game and hope it ends up being as good as it looks.

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Hoping the game will be fun out of the box, rather than waiting months/years for patches like The Division.

It's fun right now!! It's very basic still too, and needs a lot of features I am guessing... the important thing on this game when it comes out is to be able to communicate with your team. I think a headset is imperative to have a good time with it. A few sessions no one was talking and it was chaos (and not in the fun way)

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
It's fun right now!! It's very basic still too, and needs a lot of features I am guessing... the important thing on this game when it comes out is to be able to communicate with your team. I think a headset is imperative to have a good time with it. A few sessions no one was talking and it was chaos (and not in the fun way)

Hmm yeah, ARK suffered similar problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb