02-02-2017, 08:20 PM #1
- 261 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I've been an xbox insider for a year and a half. In what seems to be typical Microsoft fashion, I'm now having a very tough time understanding the program I am in vs. the choices now given to me....
A few days ago I got to choose which level of the program to be in. I picked the fastest one listed, but did not take a screenshot so I cannot recall it's name. The manage console said (Pending) for a day or so ...
Now, I am back to be able to manage it, and THIS time I get the pictures posted. Am I supposed to choose a ring AGAIN? What ring am I in? How can I find out if the Beta is now the fast one and I am not enrolled in it at all??? Any ideas anyone?
Last edited by Sunstorming; 02-02-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: add pic
- By Subrata Jana in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2017, 02:36 AM
- By patcherd in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2017, 08:48 PM
- By scottwallace5 in forum Windows 10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2017, 08:46 PM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2017, 03:31 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2017, 03:11 PM