Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Im down to the last two guns. Working on the EVO right now. I say I'll have diamonds in a week. Im gonna work on the ARs next. I liked them when I first started.

Cool. I'm half way through with shotguns. I have the r870 in gold. The next two I started., but haven't finished. One shot, one kill is hard with those shotguns.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to do LMGs next. Haven't started yet, going to prestige a couple of SMGs that I didn't finish after I got gold.
Cool. I'm half way through with shotguns. I have the r870 in gold. The next two I started., but haven't finished. One shot, one kill is hard with those shotguns.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the Vector is a early gun. I'm working on getting gold for it, I'm only short 4 "Blood Thirsty" [5 kills with the gun without dying] awards. Man, getting those last 4 has been rough.

Silencer and extended mags! You'll get those bloodthirsty medals. For me, it's when playing objective games. I normally get it with Domination or HQ.

I've actually been maxing out my SMGs, although I have the diamond. More XP to rank up faster.

I chose to do shotties and it's crazy hard. The first shotty is the easiest. Instead of headshots, you have to get one shot, one kill like the sniper. 250 of them to be exact.

For the headshots, use the laser sight and hip-fire!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Im down to the last two guns. Working on the EVO right now. I say I'll have diamonds in a week. Im gonna work on the ARs next. I liked them when I first started.

When (if you don't already have it), let me know which guns you think look the best in diamon. I think my favorite gun is one of the worst.

For me, EVO and Chicom are the best.... so much diamonds! Haha.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the diamond guns now. I think the Chicom is the best looking with diamonds! But I like showing off my clan tag and my emblem [which I spent about an hour on lol]. I was going to do the LMGs next, but damn those things make you move slow, even with lightweight. I might just have to do ARs next.
When (if you don't already have it), let me know which guns you think look the best in diamon. I think my favorite gun is one of the worst.

For me, EVO and Chicom are the best.... so much diamonds! Haha.

Putting rapid fire on the EVO is awesome.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the diamond guns now. I think the Chicom is the best looking with diamonds! But I like showing off my clan tag and my emblem [which I spent about an hour on lol]. I was going to do the LMGs next, but damn those things make you move slow, even with lightweight. I might just have to do ARs next.

Putting rapid fire on the EVO is awesome.

LMGs may never be done by me. I will at least do ARs and Shotties. Possibly the sniper.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
On second thought. I don't think I'm even going to try and get diamonds on a different type of gun class. I'm going for master prestige before any of my friends do, LOL. I see a few ARs that I want to try though.
LMGs may never be done by me. I will at least do ARs and Shotties. Possibly the sniper.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
On second thought. I don't think I'm even going to try and get diamonds on a different type of gun class. I'm going for master prestige before any of my friends do, LOL. I see a few ARs that I want to try though.

To get master, you have to use more weapons and prestige them. It's super slow right now for me on prestige 8. I'm about to unlock either the AN-94 or the M8A1.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm using different attachments and killstreaks to get the bonus XP for reaching a certain level. I heard the M8A1 is a beast of a gun. Im gonna permanent unlock it with my prestige token. My brother likes the fail.
To get master, you have to use more weapons and prestige them. It's super slow right now for me on prestige 8. I'm about to unlock either the AN-94 or the M8A1.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm using different attachments and killstreaks to get the bonus XP for reaching a certain level. I heard the M8A1 is a beast of a gun. Im gonna permanent unlock it with my prestige token. My brother likes the fail.

FAL is one of the best assault rifles in the game. You need fast fingers or a modded controller and select fire.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
After using SMG, I feel that the ARs fire too slow! I was getting slaughtered with the FAL, unit I got select fire. I still do better with SMGs. I want to try the M8A1.
FAL is one of the best assault rifles in the game. You need fast fingers or a modded controller and select fire.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
After using SMG, I feel that the ARs fire too slow! I was getting slaughtered with the FAL, unit I got select fire. I still do better with SMGs. I want to try the M8A1.

I wanna start using the AN-94 more. I get more double/triple kills with it.

Have you tried using c4? I own w/ c4. My most used equipment. I get tons of kills w/ it if you use it right.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely suck at using C4. I may need to take the time and learn how to use it. I see people getting triple kills with it all the time. I've been off BO for a while, been playing Half Life 2. IDK why.
I wanna start using the AN-94 more. I get more double/triple kills with it.

Have you tried using c4? I own w/ c4. My most used equipment. I get tons of kills w/ it if you use it right.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely suck at using C4. I may need to take the time and learn how to use it. I see people getting triple kills with it all the time. I've been off BO for a while, been playing Half Life 2. IDK why.

Exactly... I love hearing people curse at me.

They'll be four people trying to get b and "boom" c4 takes them all out. Haha.

I like how it doesn't have to hit a target before detonating. It's the fastest compared to the semtex and cooking a grenade.

Last edited:

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, B is where I see all the triple kills. I play a lot of Domination, so I now run with a flat jacket, due to people hurling C4 at B. I use to rush B, I now take my time and wait for the first C4 to hit.
Exactly... I love hearing people curse at me.

They'll be four people trying to get b and "boom" c4 takes them all out. Haha.

I like how it doesn't have to hit a target before detonating. It's the fastest compared to the semtex and cooking a grenade.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, B is where I see all the triple kills. I play a lot of Domination, so I now run with a flat jacket, due to people hurling C4 at B. I use to rush B, I now take my time and wait for the first C4 to hit.

Exactly... I stopped rushing 'B' directly on certain maps like HiJacked. On Express, you have to though.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Getting a hang on using C4. Two double kills and one triple kill im a single match playing domination. IDK how people can play domination without running a flat jacket.
Exactly... I stopped rushing 'B' directly on certain maps like HiJacked. On Express, you have to though.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Getting a hang on using C4. Two double kills and one triple kill im a single match playing domination. IDK how people can play domination without running a flat jacket.

I'm glad they don't. Lmfao. Even if they do... the C4 helps when I start shooting them.

What I do hate is when I throw a c4 and don't even get a hit marker, knowing I threw it at the enemy's feet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss