Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I like the steady feel the grip give it. I don't live long enough to worry about running out of ammo. LOL. I'll give quick draw a shot. Double XP weekend got me to Prestige 7. I'm working on getting my KDR up to 1.10.
Best gun in the game... the fore grip isn't worth the slot. put something else on like extended mags or quick-draw.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I like the steady feel the grip give it. I don't live long enough to worry about running out of ammo. LOL. I'll give quick draw a shot. Double XP weekend got me to Prestige 7. I'm working on getting my KDR up to 1.10.

Watch YouTube vids on the fore grip. It really isn't worth the slot. You take it off and it will more than likely be the same feel.

I hit prestige master two nights ago.

I'm trying to get over 1.60 for my KDR. I honestly want to start another account to see how much my KDR has improved.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I took it off and put quick draw on. I didn't miss the grip. It'll be a minute before I get to master prestige.

I was thinking about resetting my stats to see how much I've improved too. But nah!
Watch YouTube vids on the fore grip. It really isn't worth the slot. You take it off and it will more than likely be the same feel.

I hit prestige master two nights ago.

I'm trying to get over 1.60 for my KDR. I honestly want to start another account to see how much my KDR has improved.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I took it off and put quick draw on. I didn't miss the grip. It'll be a minute before I get to master prestige.

I was thinking about resetting my stats to see how much I've improved too. But nah!

I'd probably have a 2.0 or 3.0 KD right now if I reset my stats.

That new 'peacemaker + quickdraw + silencer = deadly.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Better than the MSMC? Add what you think is the best 10 for the MSMC. I'm about to redo my layout.
I'd probably have a 2.0 or 3.0 KD right now if I reset my stats.

That new 'peacemaker + quickdraw + silencer = deadly.

Last edited:

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm going for gold/diamod LMG's now. The QBB LSW is fantastic! I'm getting multiple Blood Thirsty medals per match. I like the weight, it keeps me from running around like a mad man and actually play more strategic.
Nah... nothing better than the msmc for me. Lol.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm going for gold/diamod LMG's now. The QBB LSW is fantastic! I'm getting multiple Blood Thirsty medals per match. I like the weight, it keeps me from running around like a mad man and actually play more strategic.

I started with the LSAT (i think that's the name), but headshots are super hard to get with it. I have 1!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I may just Gold out this single gun and move on. Headshots are waaaay too hard with the LMGs. I have 82 headshots, but it's been a long road to get those.
I started with the LSAT (i think that's the name), but headshots are super hard to get with it. I have 1!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I may just Gold out this single gun and move on. Headshots are waaaay too hard with the LMGs. I have 82 headshots, but it's been a long road to get those.

I haven't really been trying to get gold for any other gun... in fact, been forgetting and going for vsat, loadstar and dogs or swarm. went 40-5 in one game and those 5 deaths were on some dumb ish.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm using it as my main gun. And finally got the 100 head shots. Man, I it's taking forever for me to get to master prestige!
I haven't really been trying to get gold for any other gun... in fact, been forgetting and going for vsat, loadstar and dogs or swarm. went 40-5 in one game and those 5 deaths were on some dumb ish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I tried to play last night. I was only able to get 2 players at the most for local play. Could be that I only had two controllers. For online play, I played with 3 other friends.
Can someone confirm that zombies can now be played with 1 to 4 player not like black ops 1 with up to two?
But we were able to play with 4 online with Black Ops 1.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried to play last night. I was only able to get 2 players at the most for local play. Could be that I only had two controllers. For online play, I played with 3 other friends.

But we were able to play with 4 online with Black Ops 1.

Thanks for checking for me :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo