Xbox preview invites

minimejer05

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I just added you on XBL this morning. My Gamertag is the same as my Windows Central account: Minimejer05. For some reason it isn't letting me send you a message on XBL to let you know who I am. Thanks again for the help and hope I get accepted into the preview program.

jasonmalcolmgibbins

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
hey, just wanted to let you know that Im all up and running now. Microsoft sent me the email about an hour after you sent me the invite. Thanks again. Anyone reading this, please follow the instructions on the first post. You need to send a message on xbox to make it easier.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No problem, glad you are in. It is so strange that some get in so quickly, like within 24 hours, and others take days.

Oh, and thanks for mentioning the first post in the thread!

mattdistro

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Took about 2 days to get the message, then another 24 hours to be enrolled (plus overnight for the console to update to the preview.) All good here. Thanks again.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Superb, thanks for the Live message, it helps me loads. All done my end.

As ever people, and sorry to bang on about this, please read the instructions on the first post. I'm not asking for your first born, just a message. Simply adding me as a friend won't be enough, I may not notice. Added somewhere around 150 people so far so it is less easy to see new ones appear.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Sent you a message, thanks! (Assimilater)

Give me a couple of hours. Got quite a few to do tonight. Got one guy on his 10th attempt.

Thanks for reading the first post people. Also, and I may be clutching at straws here but, it may also need me to be on your friends list too. One chap was just following me and couldn't get in. He added me as a friend, I sent another invite and he got in.

Worth a go.

Last edited:

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Just to point out a few things.

MS will send you a message on Live if you get in to the preview.

The timescales are not down to me, some get in within 48 hours, some take longer. Some take a few invites, some don't get in at all. Not sure what the policies are.

As ever, please read the 1st post in the thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos