No sound from Movies & TV after new update

ruronirican

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After the new Alpha update I have not been able to get any sound from the application. However, all systems sound are audible within the app just not the actual voice/sound track from the movie. This is with store purchased content. I have gone though the settings and tested out by changing from DD to DTS to Atmos, and changed the from Bitstream to 7.1 to 5.1 to stereo uncompressed sound and still nothing. Everything else works as advertised.

buzzard75

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Since you're talking about Atmos I'm going to assume this is an Insider build. Don't have it personally, but just a couple questions popped into my head. Have you tried other sources? For example, is it just the one digital title that's causing it or all digital titles? Have you tried disc based content? What about games? Wondering if it's the digital file itself, all digital content, the app, or all content in general. Just some things to try and narrow it down.

ruronirican

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Some more specifics. This is insider preview Alpha ring. All other content (disk based blu-rays, games, oneguide, youtube, etc) work as advertised. This issue is specific to the app AFTER the *new* experience update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs