Anyone playing For Honor?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
My favorite multiplayer game right now is For Honor (when it actually works). I am not very good at shooters, and almost every AAA game that comes out for Xbox is a shooter. This is one of the rare games where it depends more on tactics and hand-to-hand combat than just seeing someone before they see you and blasting them.

I love the combat system and its really fun to play with my friends. Its unique and I am actually good at it (as apposed to a shooter where its fun but I am dead weight).

But the game also drives me nuts because of its annoying server issues. P2P was a terrible idea. I read an article from the devs that explained why they went with P2P, but it doesnt make the game any less of a pain in the butt to play. More often than not, matchmaking fails. When it succeeds, most players rage quit if they arent winning within 2 minutes of play time (there is no penalty for that). If nobody rage quits, the session just gets messed up and everyone gets booted. I have never played a game with this many issues in my life.

Anyone else playing this game? We should duel sometime. It would be nice to play with someone who doesnt leave 2 minutes in to a game =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes