Oooooh - I love this article from Richard: Nintendo Switch makes Microsoft's lack of a portable Xbox even more painful | Windows Central

What say you? If Microsoft launched a handheld Xbox, do you think it'd compete (and crush) the Nintendo Switch? You think it's possible, or perhaps even on the roadmap?
    03-15-2017 10:54 AM
    Our Windows Phones should cover for the Handheld Xbox. I don't know if MS sees this potential.
    04-01-2017 05:22 AM
    It's annoying how bad MS missed the boat on this, but I think they're waiting for UWP to come to mobile rather than the other way around. Eventually ARM chips will be powerful enough to handle this sorta stuff.
    04-01-2017 06:55 AM
    ^ if you watched Ryan Mcaffrey's interview from IGN with the Xbox leaders, they're actually glad the Xbox handheld never happened. Since in the age of smartphones, handheld consoles have little relevance nowadays (looking at the PS Vita)

Still I believe MS not recognizing that Windows Phones could've been THE Xbox handheld is a missed opportunity.
    04-01-2017 10:33 AM