Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I notice when I put tunes on my phone it doubles up the songs, so a download song sits right next to the cloud song in the same album. Is there a way if I place tunes on the device locally that the streaming version will go away? I eventually turned off the sync through my phone because it was annoying hearing the same song twice with a huge long pause between them as it attempts to stream.

I fiddled with this last night to no luck. This is my one point of frustration with WP8 and Xbox music as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderzWPC View Post
    I notice when I put tunes on my phone it doubles up the songs, so a download song sits right next to the cloud song in the same album. Is there a way if I place tunes on the device locally that the streaming version will go away? I eventually turned off the sync through my phone because it was annoying hearing the same song twice with a huge long pause between them as it attempts to stream.
    From my experience, if you add the music to "my music" on the Windows Muisc App and then long press the tunes to download, the streaming version will be replaced.