Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've just bought an Xbox 360 and created a playlist in Xbox music. No purchased or downloaded songs just streamed ones.

I want this playlist to sync with my Lumia 920. I might be an ***** but it's impossible. Or is it?

How do I do this?

Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    You might be out of luck. Many people have had issues syncing playlists to mobile with Xbox music.

If you are ok with streaming music to your mobile then rhapsody is a good option right now. Will sync your rented library/playlists to web-pc-xbox-winphone. In my opinion it's interface is better than Xbox music. Only feature I'm hoping they add is saving playlists for offline access because I'm on a limited data plan.

My understanding is that Xbox music will make individual songs available offline but you can't download by playlist which to me makes it worse to use.

Thanks for your reply. I was hoping Xbox music could replace my Spotify account. I see now that it has miles to go before it can.

I just got confirmed from Microsoft chatt that is not possible to sync playlist like that. Strange, I thought it was integrated between devices as shown in promos..
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,300 Global Posts

As I understand, the windows phone app sync files from your PC. It's not what I want to do. I want to sync a playlist from my Xbox console. No tracks, no downloaded stuff just a playlist of streamed songs like it works in Spotify.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,300 Global Posts
    Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe something could be done via smartglass but I can't check until I get home.