Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    OK so I have music stored on zume on my desktop (windows xp) that I use to be able to move music to my trophy via cable. I now have a Nokia 822 and I see were only a few songs carried over to Xbox so now what do I do to get the rest transferred over to Xbox and my phone.
    Thanks...
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,277 Global Posts

Global Posts
    32,309 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by Figure 8 Dash View Post
    It doesn't work on XP or Vista. If one has XP or Vista, drag and drop via Windows Explorer is the only option.

If the OP wants to use the desktop app, he will need to upgrade his Windows OS to Windows 7 or 8.
    Thanked by:
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    It doesn't work on XP or Vista. If one has XP or Vista, drag and drop via Windows Explorer is the only option.

If the OP wants to use the desktop app, he will need to upgrade his Windows OS to Windows 7 or 8.
    Thanks for the info, so were do I start like I said I have windows XP so do I use internet explorer or zume? Could you just put me on the right track.

Global Posts
    32,309 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by pmhgeneral View Post
    Thanks for the info, so were do I start like I said I have windows XP so do I use internet explorer or zume? Could you just put me on the right track.
    Check out the FAQ under "Can I sync music using Windows XP or Windows Vista?" Syncing music FAQ | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
    Thanked by: