- 01-17-2013, 09:51 AM #1
When I enable the cloud library in Xbox Music and listen to "shuffle all," a strange thing happens randomly. Every once in a while when listening to a streaming song, the app will automatically turn off shuffle and turn on repeat. So I will be going along just fine and then all of a sudden I will hear the same song twice in a row. I will have to turn off repeat and turn on shuffle and it will be ok for a little while.
Has anybody else had this happen?
- 01-17-2013, 01:16 PM #2
People have had multiple issues with Xbox Music, i've never at any point had this error but it certainly could be one of the issues that Microsoft is currently working on. Xbox Music is still a new service so it obviously has its issues.
- By Bacchus1976 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2013, 09:19 PM
- By someoneinwa in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 09:55 AM
- By someoneinwa in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:50 AM
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:24 PM
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:34 AM