Driving me nuts!!!!

edv2009

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Xbox Music is making me want to tear my hair out!!!! Its made a real mess of organizing my music collection (which I had in order!) and if I want to use my computer as my central music hub and keep everything download on to there and synced, it keeps trying to download albums that I already have. Please Microsoft, fix this!!!!

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So frustrated by this, too. I love the Windows Phone platform, and for the last two years I've used my phone and my main PC as music organization central. Now both are such a mess :(

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Yea I have the same problem & it's very annoying since I have a lot music. Another problem I have that when listening to album or song the app would just freeze & start over. That is VERY Frustrating so I resorted back to Zune until they fix all the problems in Xbox Music.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I feel your plain...this is gong to be so awesome if they would just fix it. I cannot believe it was released in this condition...I almost want to dump XBOX Music Pass (sans one account since I still get the 10 free songs with ZunePass) and go back to Spotify but alas, no WP8 app!

I just got hit by the 1,000 song limit on the playlists today...ugggh!

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
What is driving me to the nut factory, as well, is the fact that there is NO way (that I've seen) to manage music that is saved in the - so called - "cloud"! After removing/deleting all my music from my phone, even songs downloaded from Xbox Music and songs "matched" to my cloud, and when I try to re-download some albums they are marked as "already in collection"!

I hate to say this, but I am glad Rdio and Spotify is available, for now. I am not giving up on Xbox Music!

Bartdog

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
ok, I thought it was just me. For songs that I have "bought" through my old school 10 "free" a month Zune Pass, if I have the option set to "expand my music" it will duplicate songs that I have manually copied to the phone. What if I want some of them to stream and some to be stored offline?

My phone "lost" all my U2 songs (not Pass songs, ripped from old CDs) and I re-copied them. Now there are 2 of each. And they play back to back and will not shuffle apart.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Just about everything about Xbox Music is horrible. The organization, navigation, usability, syncing, etc, etc, etc....is just plain awful. MS should have kept this on the shelf until it worked and stuck with Zune in the mean time. ****, we've been waiting how long for a fix to everything???? They know we arent happy yet theyve done nothing. They shouldve switched back to Zune until they got their crap together. To say this is frustrating is putting it lightly.

I really cant believe how bad they've handled and continue to handle this.

Crakeur

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The aforementioned "already in collection" is a disaster but, even worse, xbox music shows duplicates (and triplicates, quadruplicates, etc) of songs resulting in shuffle playing the same damned songs all the time.

From what I understand, the bulk of the issues come as a result of zune users still having the zune account as active. I don't use windows 8 and, so long as I get my 10 free songs a month, I am not going to make the switch and lose that little perk.

They need to bring back the zune software for a variety of reasons and, in theory, it would eradicate many of the issues plaguing the system.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre