Music Sync multiple phones, tablets and pc's

justinm001

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
So my girlfriend has a nokia 900 and i have the 920. We also have the Surface tablet, will have Surface pro tablet, have a main HTPC media-pc, desktop, 2 laptops, and a 2012 server. Also we have work computers.

Is there a 3 device limit with the xbox music pass? I have a ton of DRMfree music but would rather legally obtain highest quality music possible, is this music pass?

How do the devices sync? and does it sync the music I already have?

I have music pass but still not certain of these features. I "downloaded" a song from my media-pc and after a while it was on my wp8. But when i "downloaded" from the wp8 i didn't see on the media pc.

I'd like to download songs from my phone and instantally they'll be in my music collection on any of my computers.

Also any way I can play xbox music pass content using another player? I bought a turntable device and would like to mix up songs. It's a lot easier to use it to have full control of my music at home.

All pc's are on the same domain (except works) and music is saved on my server and shared, which works great within the house.

Any suggestions?

Ryan McMinn

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Justin,

Xbox Music Pass has a limit of 4 devices you can read more about it here Xbox Music Pass for devices | Add your devices to Xbox Music Pass - Xbox.com

Today Windows Phone 8 doesn't support adding or editing the cloud collection of music. If you add music to your collection from the marketplace on your Surface it will appear on the phone.

You cannot play Xbox music pass content using another player unless you purchase the content from the marketplace (MP3).

Hope that helps a little.

Ryan

justinm001

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Can I buy 2 passes and have 8 devices on the same account?

Odd that wp8 doesn't support it yet...
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven