Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Is there a way to remove the DRM?
    Yes, buy the song.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

So I canīt play the song on my stereo on a CD?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomgmbh View Post
    So I canīt play the song on my stereo on a CD?
    You can if you buy the song and rip it to a CD

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

okay. is there an other music service for windowsphone that allows me to burn the songs on a cd?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomgmbh View Post
    okay. is there an other music service for windowsphone that allows me to burn the songs on a cd?
    If you have drm-free songs, then you can use it on xbox. Xbox music is subscription service, like Spotify, Nokia Music and Deezer.

You may find a few MP3 download apps that can give you drm-free songs. Or use internet to get songs you want and put it on cd.

okay, thank you ;)