- 02-28-2013, 02:10 PM #1
The music I have on my main machine streams wonderfully to my Surface Pro but I don't have anything on my windows Phone.
I have a 920 with Portico and none of my music shows in the music + videos. I do have Xbox cloud enabled on it so I'm really curious as to why I have this error.
Any ideas/solutions as to how to get my cloud music to my phone?
None of the topics previously posted really address this problem so I figured I'd post this.
- By Jim Nakashima in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 10:59 PM
- By Davidkoh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 12-01-2012, 04:34 PM
- By Eddie Stanbrough in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 02:41 AM
- By Will Dreiling in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 01:39 PM
- By rafael913 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2012, 05:49 AM