Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey all,

I am having a problem getting playlists to sync between devices. I looked around but couldn't figure this out. I have a Lumia 920 and several Windows 8 machines and an Xbox Music Pass subscription (old $15 plan with 10 free credits).

I have lots of playlists on my phone that I have created on the go but they don't show up on any of my w8 machines running the Xbox Music app and they also don't show up on the new online site (music.xbox.com). I've checked all my settings and can't seem to figure out how to get my phone playlists to show up other places. Is this not supported or am I stupid and just can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    This thread has some info about playlists and syncing. And if it's not what your looking for, post your question and the OP or other will try to find an answer for you. http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...ps-tricks.html