Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've been trying to sign into xbox.music.com and keep getting an error. Is anyone else able to sign in?

I can access my account through the windows 8.1 app. I just can't sign in through the browser.xboxmusicerror.jpg
    Thanked by:
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    According to Xbox LIVE Service Status - Xbox.com

Xbox Music and Video Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• You won’t be able to browse, stream, download, or buy things at the Xbox Music and Video Store (also known as “Zune Marketplace”).

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Windows 8
    • Windows Phone

7/3/2013 11:15:07 AM PDT:Media lovers, are you having issues trying to access the Xbox Music and Video Marketplace from your phone or Windows 8 device? Don't worry; we'll get to the bottom of this! Our team is searching for possible solutions right this moment. Thanks for being patient while we work. We'll post another update in 30 minutes.
    Thanked by:

Thanks for the info. At the time, I couldn't even sign in to be able to get to the status page. All seems to be working now.

Thanks!

This makes sense, because lately I've had issues with Xbox Music duplicating some albums and songs in my collection, along with being unable to download the duplicates' album covers. Thanks!