Cloud not cloudy

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
If I download music on my phone it does not show up on my PC.
If I download music on my PC it shows up on my phone, but then I must select download.
I am in a trial membership.

Is it supposed to be this tedious?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
If I download music on my phone it does not show up on my PC.
If I download music on my PC it shows up on my phone, but then I must select download.
I am in a trial membership.

Is it supposed to be this tedious?

I don't believe it is supposed to download on all devices if you try to download on one. What if you wanted to download 2 gigs of music onto your computer but your phone only had one gig free?

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe it is supposed to download on all devices if you try to download on one. What if you wanted to download 2 gigs of music onto your computer but your phone only had one gig free?

XBM on the PC even asks that, the phone does not, your reasoning makes sense but there is not even the option, on the phone.... At least there should be a download all on your phone...but...

Those options are selected on my PC and I am downloading them on my phone, first, and they are not showing up on my PC at all. Not even in the cloud collection. I just downloaded 100 or so songs I want in my cloud so they show up on XBM on my PC and tab and online.

Last edited:

Graham Tearne

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have exactly the same issues. I want music that I download on my phone to be added to my cloud collection so that my surface will automatically download it. Right now the phone only adds songs to the local collection and I cannot find a way to add local collection songs to the cloud collection using wp8. I hope this changes in gdr2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs