Waiting for WP Xbox Music App update!!

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
^last time. they added scrubbing which was a very high demand feature.

calm down guys :)
though I can't wait until Xbox music is at iPod level in term of app functionality.

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
calm down?? seriously? They have taken away the last 2 apps or services..whatever you want to call it Zune and the Music Hub with the only explanation that they could send out updates more rapidly and easier...so far they aren't walking the walk

drlacus

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Bigger album art, blue ui alignment, bigger buttons and it is faster. Tracks can be changed by scrolling the album art up our down, skip to the next track by pressing next under album art.

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's actually a LOT FASTER. I still see some 'loading', which is a crime. But it doesn't last long. before this update, it was sometimes like 5-10 seconds. Now it's just a half a second. They really need to make things appear instantly like it did before. But I am much happier now.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
yea nvm about my previous post. I really like today's update.
I think with today's update, performance and functionality are back to the old music+video hub. somewhat even better as the new interface Is a lot nicer.
It will only get a lot better from now on :)

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
By the way, I went and changed my rating from a 1 to a 3. Hopefully I didn't go overboard with a 3. They might have to release a brand new version since the reviews are awful. Of course not till they fix it.

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Does any one observed? In Stop Mode Audio Scrubbing not working.

Coming to Update, S they added Swiping(down to up n viceversa) and loading time reduced. Good

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Yh. The video app updated fine and a couple of others. Just downloaded a random app with no problems as well.

Wait for 2-3days and try to update it on different networks / wifi's, if possible. I also faced this kind of situation around 3months ago and I had to do a hard reset to solve this because no other method works for me, but hopefully you didn't need to do hard reset, you just try to connect with other networks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb