Waiting for WP Xbox Music App update!!

Anshuman Bhadauria

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
In my store it shows 9/5 ☺...i believe it will be there by tonight. Here's what I found!

Continued focus on stability and performance improvements.
Initial sync of local and cloud content happens in the background.
Usability improvements in Now Playing screen.
Support for greater than 100 songs in Now Playing queue.
Faster loading of long lists.
Swipe gesture to advance songs on Now Playing screen.
Transparent Tile support.
Live Tile support.
Design and layout changes to get you to your content faster.
Kid?s Corner support.
General UX improvements. 👍👍👍👍👍

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
In my store it shows 9/5 ☺...i believe it will be there by tonight. Here's what I found!

Continued focus on stability and performance improvements.
Initial sync of local and cloud content happens in the background.
Usability improvements in Now Playing screen.
Support for greater than 100 songs in Now Playing queue.
Faster loading of long lists.
Swipe gesture to advance songs on Now Playing screen.
Transparent Tile support.
Live Tile support.
Design and layout changes to get you to your content faster.
Kid’s Corner support.
General UX improvements. ����������

It's definitely supposed to be available some time today, as Microsoft specifically stated they'd roll out updates evey second friday.
I've read the list you posted before too, but I'm not sure if all these improvements are supposed to come with a single update or will be spread across several updates.

Anshuman Bhadauria

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I also think so. But will be amazed if they, at least, make THIS update a bigger one. Coz without a descent music experience, windows phone could never be so PERSONAL ✖

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Now let's not get too excited though. I don't want to be negative but they said "Some things to look forward to in future releaseS" so not necessarely this update.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the removal of the ludicrous 100 songs limitation and also a better sync. I listened to two albums yesterday and I didn't have a connection so no album art was shown.

https://xboxmusic.uservoice.com/kno...sic-on-windows-phone-8-1-update-now-available

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Now let's not get too excited though. I don't want to be negative but they said "Some things to look forward to in future releaseS" so not necessarely this update.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the removal of the ludicrous 100 songs limitation and also a better sync. I listened to two albums yesterday and I didn't have a connection so no album art was shown.

https://xboxmusic.uservoice.com/kno...sic-on-windows-phone-8-1-update-now-available

I thought they already fixed the 100 song limit. at least from what I see with the app

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I thought they already fixed the 100 song limit. at least from what I see with the app

Well it's not in the changelog on uservoice:

• Audio scrubbing is now supported! Slide the track progress indicator in the Now Playing screen to advance to the spot you like.
  • Smoother FFW and REW animations.
  • UI fixes to improve visibility of content.
  • Bug fixed where songs are incorrectly removed from playlists.
  • Fixes for unexpected app exits.

And it doesn't seem fixed on my phone.

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
don't understand your excitement about a music update...when was the last time that we got an update that actually addressed problems we have been screaming about for over a year???????????????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3