Xbox Music Cloud NOT syncing to Phone

Weston Buck

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Anybody else having issues with syncing your Music Collection to your Phone via the Cloud/Streaming???

Ever since the last update, my Phone has failed to do so.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
did you make sure its turned on in the desktop app?

that's under preferences, cloud collection. There is a toggle switch for "when you add songs from xbox music to your collection, you'll see them on each xbox music device you sign into." and "automatically add matched songs on this PC to your cloud collection"

The next troubleshooting thing would be to sign onto music.xbox.com and see if your songs are listed in the webapp. If they are, there is a problem between the cloud sync stuff and your phone. If they are not there, the problem lays between your PC and the cloud.

Joseph Anthony2

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
My problem has nothing to do with ZUNE. I just created a workout playlist on my computer through Xbox Music ( I have the pass ) and I look on my phone and it's no where to be found. : ( The music, thankfully, is there, but not the playlist. I have to manuallymake the playlist on my phone too? When I had spotify it just appeared.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Give it a bit. Xbox has been under a ddos attack all day. It might take some time to populate through. If you can, sign in to music.xbox.com I think it is and see if the play list is there.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to make them sync? I have 2 phones and a Lumia 2520 tablet. I made a Gym playlist on my 1520 that didn't ever show up on my 1020 or 2520 tablet. I just don't want to have to make the same playlists 3 times.

Yeah, it's pretty damn annoying. 75% of the songs on my older 1020 won't play now unless I redownload them. After ~5 or so songs playing my whole Collection the App actually stops and closes.

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this same problem. None of my music will sync either. What's going on? It's connected to my account in settings. Nothing but problems with this sub part app.

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
First my email wouldn't update, so I did a full reboot of the software. Then my music wouldn't sync soi needed to do it again and it works fine. That was a lot of hours wasted.

GEO147

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
First my email wouldn't update, so I did a full reboot of the software. Then my music wouldn't sync soi needed to do it again and it works fine. That was a lot of hours wasted.

What tiu mean exactly by a full reboot? I'm new to Lumia and I'm a bit confused by the different reboots/resets and what you keep lose.

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry. In settings I went to About. In there I selected the option to reset my phone, meaning I lose everything, and start with a fresh new install.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Weird, I wiped my phone due to a different issue. Made a new playlist on that device and the new playlist appeared on my 2 tablets, but not my backup phone which is actually the device I wanted it on as I use that one in the gym... Lol. FML.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss