Can't Download Music Collection

suburbanl3g3nd

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to download my music collection to my Lumia 635 for offline playback since it doesn't have cell service and I use to run/bike with. I can't get the music to download to my phone or Surface 2. It will queue up the music and just sit there and freeze or close on the phone and not download at all on my tablet. Should I just use my Lumia 1520 to try and download the music?

P.S. I have 5k songs I'm trying to download

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to download my music collection to my Lumia 635 for offline playback since it doesn't have cell service and I use to run/bike with. I can't get the music to download to my phone or Surface 2. It will queue up the music and just sit there and freeze or close on the phone and not download at all on my tablet. Should I just use my Lumia 1520 to try and download the music?

P.S. I have 5k songs I'm trying to download

You ever get a solution for this? I am actually having a similar issue on a 635, trying to get it to download to a MicroSD card in the phone and it is saying the phone is full, but storage sense is saying it is empty still.

I'm assuming you have a card in your 635 because 5k songs is well over the 8GB of built in storage.

suburbanl3g3nd

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I finally ended up downloading it all to my PC and transferring it to the phone via the connection tool. Not helpful at all. But, it did get the job done eventually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3