Features for free?

Vasrias

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I looked around in the Forum since the W10 TP appeared and read a lot positive things about Xbox Music and that many people actually uses it. But I can't understand why. What are the great features of Xbox Music? I like listening to Spotify, because I don't like managing my own music an just want some music based on my mood and this works great with Spotify (I don't even have to pay, because the ad is not that annoying and I most of the time only play music while working on my PC with internet connection). Now, as a Spotify user, I'm curious about the features that Xbox Music offers. If you don't pay you don't get anything out of Xbox Music as it seems. You only can play music and there's a lot of apps and programs that are a lot better at doing this.

I looked for features on google, but only found the smart dj (whats kinda Spotifys Radio), for which you have to pay and you can buy music with xbox music (that's not that great a feature at all).

I hope some fans of the app can explain, what's cool about it.

jesusfreak420

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi Vasrias, I'm quite a big fan of Xbox Music and probably shouldn't admit it, but have a rather large collection of over 2,000 songs I've bought. For me, I like how easy it is to buy a song or album, and then have it (and my playlists) since across to my phone, Surface and desktop. Unlike Spotify, I like to be able to turn my songs into ringtones using the Lumia Ringtone Maker app. 😊 I guess everyone has their own preference. My brother also prefers Spotify to buying songs off iTunes on his Mac.

jesusfreak420

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I also like the fact that I own the songs on my device. I appreciate the subscription model is popular, but I figure that if I'm going to be paying out money, I want to own what I'm downloading to my device. Granted it can get expensive in comparison to subscriptions. I paid about ?500 last year, so I'm determined to be a bit more sensible this year - lol 😃

Vasrias

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Okay, so I don't overlook a crucial feature to like this app, it's just not my type of app. So I just stick to Spotify. Got it. Thanks for your reply :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa