Music One Drive

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
So I finally got around to moving my music library to One Drive. 24 hours later it shows about 80 of my 2000 songs and about 20 of those keep showing an error on my phone that say they are unplayable (even though those same files are playable on any of the other devices). Any suggestions?

Don Geronimo

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
OneDrive playing never worked for me on any Windows 10 device until I used the Music Preview app on my Lumia 635 (I'm having issues with the app ATM on my Surface Pro). Before using I had the exact same problems.

You are using the Music Preview, and not just Music, yes?

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
OneDrive playing never worked for me on any Windows 10 device until I used the Music Preview app on my Lumia 635 (I'm having issues with the app ATM on my Surface Pro). Before using I had the exact same problems.

You are using the Music Preview, and not just Music, yes?

Im using Windows Phone 8.1 , so no. But according to everything I have read it is suppose to work on 8.1 as well as the basic Music app.

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. I just moved my MP3 collection to OneDrive's Music folder. Sync'd to all my devices. On my HTC M8, the Music app found all the music, but I get errors all the time saying the file is unplayable. And then it starts the next song - plays for 5-10 seconds, then error. Skips to next song - repeat.

If I stop it - close the app and go back in, sometimes it will play okay. The only thing I can think of is that it tries to download/stream the MP3 file and if the bandwidth isn't good (weak area when driving), it throws up that generic error. But then it gets in a loop and just keeps doing that over and over even with 4 bars of signal and 30Mbps down speed (LTE).

Getting frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos