So, who's getting an Xbox One?

Graven Pshya

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Heck yeah! I love the all-in-one entertainment system. Especially love that now I can watch live TV through the Xbox One. I'll probably be at the launch, but if that's too ridiculous then I'll get one shortly after launch.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought I was finished with game consoles... too old of a man and not time for such... (27 years young, lol).

The xbox one is really a full entertainment device. It is a winner and I will be getting one! I love the fun integrated ecosystem that Microsoft is creating.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely going to get One!

I've had the first 2 Xboxes and this looks like it'll be my next. Not sure why but I expected it to be a little thinner.

I also expected it to be something totally else, now it just looks a like a big DVR. That said, I dont think making a console really small really has any benefits, probably more downsides than anything else. These are not really mobile devices anyways-

justreason

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
was about to get the ps4 and today made me stay.. lol they keep the exclusivity to dlc with cod.. need to get a next gen win phone too..

Sent from my Microsoft Surface RT.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Now we need the price and date.
I hope it is a worldwide release at the same time and they make millions, fight for stock will be more than the 360 I think.

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'm not a gamer, but because I'm a windows phone user, if I ever wanted to buy a gaming console, I'll definitely go with Xbox One.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I like my PS3 but considered the new XBox. At the moment I still think I will go with PS4 in the end, especially since games like Halo or CoD don't really appeal to me.

SuperSport

Mar 25, 2008
Visit site
If the TV Features pan out, I'm in. I would like to replace my Media Center PC with this as a DVR. I currently have 4 Tuners and can record Days worth of TV. I need at least 4 tuners and 40ish hours recording time.

Courtney S

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Definitely going to be getting one. Am hoping for a lot of interoperability between my windows devices. Looking forward to E3 to see what else is in store for the NextBox!

BrownxGoblin

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
If you can play your windows mobile games on your tv through Xbox one, it would be that killer feature.

On a games perspective, that would be a true "one."

Regardless, ima get all three (Xbox one, ps4 and PS Vita).

I was born into a homeless shelter and my dad would whip my a&# anytime I would mention Nintendo or Sega when I was a kid. Now we (my 6 yr old and I) will buy all three. Amazing how my hard work has come a long way in just one generation.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)