List the new XBOX ONE released or coming games here!!!

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Is it normally more? I read a none too kind review of it. Said it was quite a grind, and there was a multitude of in app purchases. I am pretty opposed to the grind/pay for progression games. Although it was on my radar before I read the reviews. You tried it?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ubisoft quiet on The Division delay report • News • Eurogamer.net

"The game engine works well, it is not clear but works well," a source explained. "Actual game development has barely begun, however.

"The fact that Ubisoft issued a 2014 release date seems laughable if I'll be completely honest, we will never have time to release The Division this year. This is a big project, we have very far to go..."

I read that awhile ago, BUT I WILL BE IN DENIAL, OKAY?!?!?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Have to remember that random rumors are spun up all the time, sometimes for whatever reason, but sometimes in attempt to try and force out news from the devs. Like, claim that you are an insider and that the game will be delayed for a year, just to get the devs to react to the rumormill and give real information. I won't really personally react to rumors like this until it's official.

Just like that "MS employee" who wrote several pages worth about how Family Share was just a glorified demo service, which MS later on confirmed that there was very little truth behind what said person had wrote, the Family Share was intended to be just as good as it sounded.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I put a lot of stock in it. If watchdogs and south park got delayed when they both had solid release dates. That usually pushes everything back. Id say summer 2015 is the earliest we will see this one. I'm patiently waiting as well.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Gameplay walkthrough for this came out yesterday! The game is called "Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor". Comes out the same date as Halo 5 and the division, if it doesn't get delayed. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99