List the new XBOX ONE released or coming games here!!!

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
For anyone interested, there is a stunning Elder Scrolls Online trailer on the Store. Also Crimson Dragon has been reduced to ?11.99.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have considered getting that, I thought it looked great on the 360.

If you played through it on the 360, then don't get it unless you want to play the same game all over again. There are minor tweaks that improve some of the more frustrating parts, but otherwise the same game. I am enjoying it because I never finished the 360 version.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
If you played through it on the 360, then don't get it unless you want to play the same game all over again. There are minor tweaks that improve some of the more frustrating parts, but otherwise the same game. I am enjoying it because I never finished the 360 version.

I borrowed it from a friend and was hugely impressed by the look of it. Battlefield has robbed me of spare cash though. I am actually hoping a few low price indie/arcade games will show up. Sunset Overdrive is out later in the year, so I can pass the time cheaply, while I wait.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't put a finger on it, but I'm not looking forward to much for it. If I have sone spare change ill throw in for the achevoos. Maybe it'll prove me wrong once I do, but I have to much going on with Child of Light.

Now with the free Games for Gold on XBOX One - there's a chance that it'll be free for us Gold Subscribers a few months down the line ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss