Silence is GOLDEN!

absonj

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
So when the specs and details of the One came out, wife said "I DO NOT want to hear a word about it!"
"Ok babe, whatever you want."

Since day one, I made no mention of the One.

My daughter yesterday announces in the car that her xbox is having issues. My wife then tells me the same thing. I ask "When were you gonna tell me?" Wife then says, "If we get you the One, your old slim can go to Jr, and then Jrs Elite can go to her":grin:

"Thats probably the best route, we don't want to give her or Jr the new one" I say, watching the road as I drive, smiling from ear to ear.:smile:

So by keeping my mouth shut, I just might have a new One sitting in front of my TV sucking up ALL my time! So it is true, silence is golden!

absonj

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
its not a done deal yet, still have to wait and see what happens over the next few months. But still keeping my mouth shut!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Ha :D My fiancee has been quite interested to see when I've showed some of the cool features of Xbox One. That said, I don't know how will I justify buying one in the next few years lol. I still have 2-3 years of university to go and we have our first baby on the way.. :D

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Ha :D My fiancee has been quite interested to see when I've showed some of the cool features of Xbox One. That said, I don't know how will I justify buying one in the next few years lol. I still have 2-3 years of university to go and we have our first baby on the way.. :D

Tell her you know a Lutheran pastor in the States that says you need it for your own personal care... you're going to need it when you become a Lutheran priest in a few years ;)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure who wants the One more, my wife or me... It's gonna be a fight for the day one achievement though ;'(

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure who wants the One more, my wife or me... It's gonna be a fight for the day one achievement though ;'(

I wont have that problem - its going to be me queuing up for the midnight launch in the cold - that day one achievement is mine!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)