Microsoft Store Still Selling Day One Xbox One Bundles

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Day One for Xbox One has long passed but Microsoft is still selling Day One edition bundles of the console on the Microsoft Store website. Not sure what that means as far as system sales, but if you have been trying to get a hold of one (and you should because they're awesome) and thought you missed out on the Day One edition, now's your chance to get it. Of course, you have to buy some games with it, but games are fun.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I bet if they separated the console from the 'bundle' they'd get nabbed up pretty quickly. When you're already going to spend $500, and extra $100 or $200 is pretty steep...

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a Day One Xbox One bundle? If you do, what game(s) did you get?

I got the Day One edition of the console but I didn't buy any bundles because I plan on only buying my games digitally (to make use of the Kinect's hot swap voice features between games). I've only been playing Killer Instinct freebie (lots of fun, but kind of hard) and the FIFA 14 Demo right now. I'm considering the following games: Ryse, Dead Rising 3, FIFA 14, and buying the full game in Killer Instinct.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa