Achievement Notification Question

YoDaMic

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello all! New to XBOX One and have a question about checking achievements through the notifications area. Any time I go to notifications and click "Show Details" on an achievement, the achievement app automatically snaps and the last app or game I used launches. Is this normal? I'd prefer that the achievement app just opens by itself instead of in conjunction with a game, or netflix, or skype, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Last edited:

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the One. I don't like the snap function. The way I go into achievements is via the home screen. I pinned the achievement app. Also, a really good one is if you head right from the him screen, it has a leaderboard for achievement points earned. Go in to that and it shows you which ones you are close to completing.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
That part is rather annoying. A part from peachy's recommended 'workaround' there isn't a way to force an app to start in fullscreen mode. Although, when the app launches (in snapped mode) you can go back to the home screen press the menu button on the snapped app and select 'fullscreen' (or whatever it is) to launch the app in full screen mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99