Weekly Xbox Upload Contest: Forza Horizons 2

Jonathan Dollison

Game Staff Writer, Windows Central
Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
As seen on our front page! http://www.windowscentral.com/weekly-xbox-upload-contest-forza-horizons-2

Have you said, "Xbox, record that" lately due to an epic kill? How about to some funny bug you encountered? Well, we want you to share those moments with us, and we'll give away some sweet prizes you for doing so. Each week, we'll pick one lucky winner for the week's theme on Xbox One. Get ready for this week’s edition of the Windows Central Xbox Upload Challenge!

This Week's Contest

This week we’re getting an awesome treat from Turn 10 Studios with Forza Horizons 2 Presents Fast and Furious! The world of Forza Horizons is absolutely stunning and can provide for some epic photos. So here's what we want from you. This week we're looking for your best screenshot from Forza Horizons 2 on the Xbox Onel. You can only submit one photo and your submissions go here.

The contest starts as soon as you read this post and all entries must be submitted by Saturday, March 28 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Winners will be announced (with their winning screenshot) in next week's contest post is up.

The Prize

This week’s prize is simple. Give us the best screenshot from Forza Horizons 2 and we’ll send you a $25 Xbox card. This will also allow you to buy apps and games on Windows Phone and Windows 8.

Contest Rules

- Entry must be submitted to the corresponding forum post which you can access, here.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Central, so I know how to contact the winner
- ONLY one entry per week per person
- If we have reason to believe the content isn't yours, we will contact the Gamertag via XBL for verification.

Screenshots via Xbox One

With the Xbox One’s latest update, you can now take screenshots of your gameplay and share it with your friends. In order to get the highest quality image we recommend uploading the screenshot to OneDrive first on your Xbox One. Then you can attach the screenshot to a comment in the corresponding forum post.

Good luck and have fun! But most importantly, don't forget to say "Xbox, record that!"

dpanch_89

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Here's my submission. It's a bug in Forza Horizon 2 whilst driving my Ferrari 458 Speciale.

Decided to do a James Bond and go underwater, to inspect the boats and cool off a bit... Tue_Mar_24_22-02-14_UTC_2015.jpg

hsith

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I took a lot of pictures but if i have to choose one, It will be this picture:
uIGtQfP.jpg
Thanks for the opportunity :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member