Xbox Upload Contest: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Jonathan Dollison

Game Staff Writer, Windows Central
Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
From the front page: http://www.windowscentral.com/weekly-xbox-upload-contest-halo-master-chief-collection

Have you said, "Xbox, record that" lately due to an epic kill? How about to some funny bug you encountered? Well, we want you to share those moments with us, and we'll give away some sweet prizes you for doing so. Each week, we'll pick one lucky winner for the week's theme on Xbox One. Get ready for this week’s edition of the Windows Central Xbox Upload Challenge!

This Week's Contest

So here's what we want from you. This week we're looking for your best video from Halo: The Master Chief Collection on the Xbox One. We want you to submit your clip of either your most epic moment from the game or your best epic fail. That being said you can only submit one! Submissions go here.
The contest starts as soon as you read this post and all entries must be submitted by Saturday, April 4 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Winners will be announced (with their winning video) in next week's contest post is up.

The Prize

This week’s prize is simple. Give us your best video from Halo: The Master Chief Collection and we’ll send you a $10 Xbox card. This will also allow you to buy apps and games on Windows Phone and Windows 8.

Contest Rules

- Entry must be submitted to the corresponding forum post which you can access, here.
- Video must be submitted via a link from XboxClips.com or XboxDVR.com
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Central, so I know how to contact the winner
- ONLY one entry per week per person
- If we have reason to believe the content isn't yours, we will contact the Gamertag via XBL for verification.

XboxClips.com and XboxDVR.com

XboxClips.com and XboxDVR.com are both an easy way for you to share your clips without you going through the hassle of uploading them to OneDrive or whatnot. In order to access your clips, simply go to xboxclips.com/(your gamertag here) or xboxdvr.com/gamer/(your gamertag here). For example, I access my clips at xboxdvr.com/gamer/kiddj55. Once your clips are selected, you can choose the embed button to the right of the video to copy and paste that embed link into our forums.

Good luck and have fun! But most importantly, don't forget to say "Xbox, record that!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Graxiplon

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
xboxdvr.com/gamer/CK%20Savior/video/727689

This is my clip, bit of an oldie, it's a bug in the H2A campaign that sent my Scorpion flying like it was a Pelican.

Last edited:

marbig

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Ricochet is so much fun... Here's my epic run.

[video]http://xboxclips.com/marbig/de1a2c58-30fd-4452-b1b7-31f5b56b555b/embed[/video]

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
There's been 3 of these "Xbox Upload Contests" that I believe were supposed to be weekly... has anyone one? I see some great content but no winners... am I missing something?
​GTA 5, Forza Horizon 2, Master Chief...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3