shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
So anyone getting this on the 6th of November. Wanted to know if anyone wanted to get a group to play spartan ops as they are released?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Played a few rounds of Black ops 2 and I gotta say, Halo 4 Teabags blops2 so hard. I can't see how anyone with an xbox wouldn't be playing Halo instead. I guess if your the suxxorz, sice blops2 is so nub friendly.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Played a few rounds of Black ops 2 and I gotta say, Halo 4 Teabags blops2 so hard. I can't see how anyone with an xbox wouldn't be playing Halo instead. I guess if your the suxxorz, sice blops2 is so nub friendly.

I rather not play with aliens and such... But since I get the special edition for $40, I'll probably pick it up at some time to play it. If not, I'll just give it to my nephews. They loved Reach and had forced me to get it when I first got my Xbox.

Flan Tamarind

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I've long been a Halo fan and Halo 4 is no different. Campaign was enjoyable and challenging, Spartan Ops are fun and are somewhat varied , and multiplayer as always is solid. I always seem to run into connection issues at home and at my friends place. I'm on wireless and his is wired but still the same issues.

Gotta say, the exclusion of Multi-team, Action Sack, and Grifball are sorely missed by my group. That in combination with the lackluster Forge mode has made the experience mixed, but for me more in the positive direction.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I've long been a Halo fan and Halo 4 is no different. Campaign was enjoyable and challenging, Spartan Ops are fun and are somewhat varied , and multiplayer as always is solid. I always seem to run into connection issues at home and at my friends place. I'm on wireless and his is wired but still the same issues.

Gotta say, the exclusion of Multi-team, Action Sack, and Grifball are sorely missed by my group. That in combination with the lackluster Forge mode has made the experience mixed, but for me more in the positive direction.

Smh... I guess Activision gets a few of their ideas from Halo. Infected from MW3 and Multi-team in Black Ops 2.

I may try and play Halo 4 again, but it's too non-human for me. The invisible race was annoying to say the least.

Flan Tamarind

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what you mean by invisible race.

Halo 4 has some fantastic multiplayer. I would say though that it requires a certain level of patience that the cod games do not. You need a good amount of skill to know when to strike and play to your strengths.

I've always wished halo recognized team contribution more and this iteration definitely represents that.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what you mean by invisible race.

Halo 4 has some fantastic multiplayer. I would say though that it requires a certain level of patience that the cod games do not. You need a good amount of skill to know when to strike and play to your strengths.

I've always wished halo recognized team contribution more and this iteration definitely represents that.

In halo reach, there were different races/soldiers you could pick. One was able to be invisible. The other I think could fly or jump high (can't remember which). The others, I can't remember.

Black Ops II definitely improved the COD series and it's more about the team now. Instead of killstreaks, they're called scorestreaks. The team based streaks give you more points... like uav (so your team sees the enemy and for each kill they get, you get assist points).

Flan Tamarind

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm really enjoying the ordinance drops in Halo 4. Spices things up without giving anyone a ridiculous advantage. The only unique drops are modifiers such as over shield, damage boost, and speed boost. Every other ordinance drop is a power weapon basically. You get personal drops for getting points and your entire team gets a few drops per round.

That invisibility is part of the armor abilities. They got rid of armor lock from reach, that bull that made you invincible for however brief a time you could do it.

You should check it out. Campaign is great as well, regardless of how little it changes that rock solid shooter formula.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm really enjoying the ordinance drops in Halo 4. Spices things up without giving anyone a ridiculous advantage. The only unique drops are modifiers such as over shield, damage boost, and speed boost. Every other ordinance drop is a power weapon basically. You get personal drops for getting points and your entire team gets a few drops per round.

That invisibility is part of the armor abilities. They got rid of armor lock from reach, that bull that made you invincible for however brief a time you could do it.

You should check it out. Campaign is great as well, regardless of how little it changes that rock solid shooter formula.

Ordering it tonight. If I dislike it, I'll give it to my nephews. $25... ain't losing much.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've completed the campaign. You won't be disappointed, but definitely cue the tissues. I was on party chat to a friend of mine (we were co-opping it as I couldn't get past mission 6 on the campaign even on easy). I started balling during the missions. Crying like a baby.

Flan Tamarind

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
My friend and I beasted it on legendary. We should get a group together and do some multiplayer. I'm not amazing so its fine by me if you guys aren't pro. :p

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Holy goodness. You see.. This is what happens when I leave halo for a while, they bring out so much stuff that I don't think I can ever catch up.

Heard great things about it though. May have to borrow it from my friend. I have to say though, that jumping business just ruined it for me the last time I played. I am a bad enough shot on one level, when those lit go airborne I am in a world of trouble.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs