Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Developer

Global Posts
    1,314 Global Posts
    Help. Trying to add my son's Xbox Live account to his HTC Trophy. Trophy is running all the latest software. It let's him add the account and says it is syncing, but then it comes back and says attention required. I am thinking the problem is that his Xbox Live account is actually a "@aol.com" address and the connector is getting confused.

Any help is appreciated as he's getting frustrated he can't add his Xbox account to the Trophy. Thanks in advance.
    Tap on the "Attention Required." It should give you a more detailed error message. What does that say?

I heard the same thing. Since the update the phones seem to struggle with non Microsoft email addresses, so change the email associated with the gamertag to an @live.co.uk address and you should be gravy.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    look at what's the message and it might not work as normal depending if he is under a certain age for some applications.