Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Administrator

Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    Well that didn't workout as I planned.

Bought a new XBOX two weeks ago. Dan told me to order the UFC fight tonight on it. So I did. Invited friends over to party.

Once the fight started the resolution was garbage. Ordered HD but this is blurry as heck. Not sure if it's a bandwidth issue or what (I have pretty good internet here), but it was unwatchable. I swapped back to cable and ordered through there now and am watching a proper HD feed as I speak.

Anybody know how to go about getting a refund?
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, EIC, CrackBerry.com
    Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
    Currently trying out the Lumia 920 while on my Mobile Nations World Tour waiting for BlackBerry 10.
    I'll be honest here. I highly doubt you'll get a refund, regardless of the issues. This is one area that I am incredibly disappointed in with Xbox streaming.

I had issues with a streaming video once. Purchased it, and went to the Xbox. Xbox said that it was past the "14 days" even though I downloaded it no more than a minute ago. Contacted support within the hour and they couldn't refund it because "this is a non refundable purchase." Even after explaining the situation to a T, they eventually just added the movie back into my account to let me rewatch it... even though I had already went out and rented it physically. Awesome.

Its worth a try, but I am skeptical. Let me know what happens for you, because this was one of the most frustrating things with Xbox this past year.

EDIT: Even in this case, I'm not sure who to contact. Since it was purchase through Xbox, I'd assume them. 1-800-4-MY-Xbox in the US.

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    call that number within two weeks to get an automatic refund by the official xbox support staff.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    i think you will not get the full refund