- 11-19-2012, 12:12 PM #1
So I connected my new HTC 8x up to my xbox view smartglass and sat down to play through the Halo 4 campaign with my son who also connected to smartglass with his Android phone. As he connected, the halo 4 companion app (stats) loaded up and started working as soon as the game started. What happens on my MICROSOFT WP8 phone? I get a message that states "Sorry, your browser isn't able to access this site. We apologize for the inconvenience." WTF?!?! It works on Android (and I suspect IOS) but NOT WINDOWS PHONE?
11-19-2012, 12:47 PM #2
- 4,336 Posts
This is pretty messed up, and hopefully something that will be remedied soon.
From what I've heard, the teams in MS were pretty much ruled by Windows, and Sinofsky from Windows didn't really put much focus at all in making sure things integrated well with each other. Now with new leadership in the Windows division, hopefully this changes.
- 11-21-2012, 09:33 AM #5
- 01-17-2013, 08:50 PM #8
Worked fine on my HTC TITAN with Windows Phone. Although it's a WP7 not a WP8 if that makes any difference.
- By jwcdis in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:06 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 31Last Post: 08-07-2012, 05:02 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:39 AM
- By Nickkk101 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2012, 02:28 PM
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2012, 04:32 PM