- 02-14-2013, 03:07 PM #1
My XBox Avatar is not resembling the attire that he is supposed to.....
About a month ago, for no known reason, my avatar's attire changed. No, I did not change it on XBox, or on the phone. It's as if the purchased items he was wearing are no longer permitted by my WP8. Both his hat and t-shirt have gone 'default' (meaning no hat, and the xbox t-shirt) on my Lumia 920, but they still appear on his person when seeing my avatar on my XBox.
I've tried changing attire, then changing back....but to no avail. Also, other purchased items (when outfitted) appear without any problems. Anyone have any ideas???"Rangers Lead the Way!"
- 04-21-2013, 11:22 PM #2
I realize this thread was opened a while ago without any replies but I just experienced the same thing. In fact I just created a new thread in the Lumia 920 section on it with screenshots. If you fixed your issue I'd love to know how!
- By Bballbenb in forum XBOXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 09:10 PM
- By wpbrian in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2012, 12:32 AM
- By hubgoblin in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2011, 04:28 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2011, 08:02 PM
- By Skynyrdfan5#WP in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2011, 01:21 PM