Grand Theft Auto V App: iFruit for WP, iOS & Android (eventually)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: No Grand Theft Auto: iFruit for WP (even Android)

Of course....The only thing that s.u.c.k.s. about owning a WP device....

I would enjoy this app..

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: No Grand Theft Auto: iFruit for WP (even Android)

It wont suck owning a WP device come November 22nd

I love by device, no question but, a lot of app releases like this not getting released on time with iOS or Android is what bothers me sometimes..

And when the xbox one comes out, or Windows 8.1, it does not change the app problem from 3rd party vendors, like this case, Rockstar games...

I take it back.....Coming soon for Windows Phone...

The iFruit Mobile Application Now available for iOS devices [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/app/grand-theft-auto-ifruit/id697056811?at=10l3Vy]at the App Store[/URL].
Coming soon for Android devices via Google Play as well as for Windows Phone, PlayStation Mobile and Vita.

Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual
Coming later today for iOS devices at the App Store.
Coming soon for Android devices via Google Play and Windows Phone, as well as for PC/Mac as a desktop application.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...av-ifruit-and-game-manual-companion-apps.html

Last edited:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Well its called iFruit cause that's what the iPhone device is called in the game. Anybody catch what they call the WP or Android phone on GTA?

mikejones2000

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. Let's hope they re-name it for WP. The fact that it's called 'GTA V: iFruit' should give you a clue that there's a parody at play there, in true GTA fashion.

Each of the 3 main characters in the game has a different type of phone. One has a parody of iPhone, another has parody of Android and third has a parody of WP. I haven't gotten to the point where you unlock the WP character so not sure what it's called in the game.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Well its called iFruit cause that's what the iPhone device is called in the game. Anybody catch what they call the WP or Android phone on GTA?

I don't know why but I've seen some of your posts and when I combine that with your avatar I get a feeling that you're like.
I don't give a damn about phone wars, let me relax in a pool with my drink and enjoy the sun.

netflow96

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I think they say the name of Androids and WPs in a radio station, I was listening the radio when they started to talk about technology and they mentioned the Android I cant remember if they mentioned the WP, but yes they have a name. (I can't remember how they called the Android because english is my second language and I didn't get it right but I know they were talking about those phones) Listen to the radio in game and maybe you will find out the names.
Also I think it would be awesome to be able to use the Android and the WP in GTA Online, because I have a Nokia Lumia 920 w/WP8 and I think it would be great for Android users too.
And lets pray together that the app will not be called iFruit for Android and Windows Phone :D

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I think they say the name of Androids and WPs in a radio station, I was listening the radio when they started to talk about technology and they mentioned the Android I cant remember if they mentioned the WP, but yes they have a name. (I can't remember how they called the Android because english is my second language and I didn't get it right but I know they were talking about those phones) Listen to the radio in game and maybe you will find out the names.
Also I think it would be awesome to be able to use the Android and the WP in GTA Online, because I have a Nokia Lumia 920 w/WP8 and I think it would be great for Android users too.
And lets pray together that the app will not be called iFruit for Android and Windows Phone :D

It will be called iFruit because that is what it's called in GTA 5.....

Still, I have finished this game and we STILL dont have an app....I retake back what I said above...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium