Planning to get a Xiaomi Mi 4?

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't that interested in this device, but seeing it running W10 is intriguing - I wish MSFT would make it possible for us to take any Android phone (or a reasonable list, say half dozen) and flash them to W10. Choice is lacking....

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't that interested in this device, but seeing it running W10 is intriguing - I wish MSFT would make it possible for us to take any Android phone (or a reasonable list, say half dozen) and flash them to W10. Choice is lacking....

I was surprised they even allowed this to happen for Xiaomi, but seeing as it is growing fast, it was probably a smart move to get those users to see how good w10 can be. Wonder if MS will continue the support tho

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Mi 4 is too expensive for me. But I hope they allow it for other Xiaomi phones, so I can try iy in future. Mi 2 is rather unexpensive and seems like a nice phone.

Anyway, Xiaomi is growing and it's good they are partnering.

viralgajera

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I got mi4 and its awesome but ram management is not good in MIUI. so I m going back to windows 10 once it will be available, and its far better that buying expensive lumia, because 15K rupee and you can get 3gb ram with snapdragon 801, 2.5ghz processor, Full HD display, 13mp rear camera 8mp front camera, led notification, 6 sensors and after installing windows 10 it will be similar to Lumia 930.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism