who has a Zune Pass?

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Do most of you all have a Zune Pass? It was one of the major selling points for me, I signed up for Zune when I got serious about ordering a WP7 phone, to me it's like a phone with unlimited music.

And if you can afford, it paying for a year upfront really makes it cheap, seeing as I'm saving $30 from AT&T by switching to Sprint, it was too good to pass up

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
No complaints here, got it set up when I got my Arrive and haven't looked back. Slowly but surely adding to my music collection.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I had a Napster subscription for many years. Zunepass compares well, the year subscription is a bargain. My only complaint is that I can't get it on my tablet.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Loving Zune Pass, and the yearly fee is a real bargain. Glad I am grandfathered in to the 10 free tracks per month plan. Still have plenty of songs I would like to own.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
In my case, I started using Zune desktop software about a year ago and signed up for an annual Zune Pass early this year when I got a 32gb Zune HD. It was several months later that I was sold on moving to a Samsung Focus, in no small part because of the similarity of the WP7 interface, and the option to add my phone to my Zune Pass subscrption. The Zune HD is still my primary listening device, but the Focus, besides having great phone features, is a very convenient supplementary music device. BTW, I actually got these things in the order they came out, though, as is my habit, several months after each was released.

Alas, the only rub is that my Zune Pass has allowed me to indulge my insatiable musical tastes and build a collection that no longer fits in either of my 32gb devices. ;)

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
You can also drag any track or an entire album to an existing playlist. Drag any item from the first four Collection screens, to the Playlist icon that appears on the lower left of any of these screens. A menu pops up at the icon listing your playlists. You can also select and drag multiple items using the standard windows (left-click->shift key->left-click) routine. This dragging routine has a convenient "default" feature that allows you -in a dragging session- to drag to the large icon without specifying a target playlist in the popup menu.

To create a playlist, click on Collection in the main menu, then Playlists on the submenu, and click the New Playlist buton in the left column. You manage your lists and contents in this Playlist screen.

ultraprism

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i got it last week Zune Pass and I like it using on phone and Xbox and PC too :)
I am audiophile but i think it is little too much of out budget, I will get every now and then when i need boost in my collection.

Smart DJ is awesome, it picks really good songs based on taste preference :D

penetronn

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Do most of you all have a Zune Pass? It was one of the major selling points for me, I signed up for Zune when I got serious about ordering a WP7 phone, to me it's like a phone with unlimited music.

And if you can afford, it paying for a year upfront really makes it cheap, seeing as I'm saving $30 from AT&T by switching to Sprint, it was too good to pass up
I'd say it's one of Windows Phone's killer features. Mango upped the ante with Zune as well. I love being able to pin albums, smart DJs, artists, or playlists to my start screen. I'm the kind of person that listens to one or two albums at a time over and over, and then burn out on them after a couple weeks; so Zunepass and Mango are a perfect compliment to my listening style.

AdamBlue

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Can you make playlists of music to stream, like Spotify? I got the Radar and it doesn't have much room. I thought Spotify would take care of it, but the app doesn't seem to work when I want it to. The Zune streaming seems to work better...but I don't plan on downloading to make playlists.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Can you make playlists of music to stream, like Spotify? I got the Radar and it doesn't have much room. I thought Spotify would take care of it, but the app doesn't seem to work when I want it to. The Zune streaming seems to work better...but I don't plan on downloading to make playlists.

Yes, but only a single streaming playlist. Right-click on any available song in the marketplace and select "add to now playing". This streaming playlist will persist until you power off your phone (there's an app that will also clear it). You'll need to download if you want to create and save multiple playlists.

HackSacken

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I'd say it's one of Windows Phone's killer features. Mango upped the ante with Zune as well. I love being able to pin albums, smart DJs, artists, or playlists to my start screen. I'm the kind of person that listens to one or two albums at a time over and over, and then burn out on them after a couple weeks; so Zunepass and Mango are a perfect compliment to my listening style.

I'm like this guy...

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I've had Zune Pass for a few weeks, I picked it for its tight integration with WP7. I had Rhapsody for about year previously and really enjoyed it, but I miss being able to make playlists on the fly. I really wish they'd add some more options for saving music to stream, with Rhapsody I could "save" an album or a song and play it like it was saved on my device but really it was streaming. With Zune as you guys might know you have to search the Marketplace every time. I'm big on streaming because my Radar is down to 3 GB of space and that's without any music saved to the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon