Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So I'm curious if there's a way to convert my iTunes purchased movies to a WP7 / Zune friendly format? I've seen a few programs but $40 is steep for the amount of movies I own...

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by epsomax View Post
    So I'm curious if there's a way to convert my iTunes purchased movies to a WP7 / Zune friendly format? I've seen a few programs but $40 is steep for the amount of movies I own...
    You can not get video from itunes to play on non-apple device due to drm license protection.however, this itunes video to zune guide may give you some help:)
    Last edited by JESSIE; 05-31-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JESSIE View Post
    You can not get video from itunes to play on non-apple device due to drm license protection.
    I don't think apple has DRM protection any more. I think anything downloaded after a certain date (April 2007 perhaps) can be purchased DRM free.

In regards to getting them to play, I have seen a bunch of web sites talking about a work around for removing the DRM by burning a CD with the protected music, then ripping it again. I wonder if it will work with movies.
    In the Vortex...

Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    I have music videos from iTunes that play on my Zune just fine